3 MONTHS USED CAR WARRANTY
Terms and Conditions – The Warranty covers engine, gearbox and rear axle, as stated below 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6.
1. Oil pump, crankshaft, big end bearings, main bearings, thrust bearings, chains and tensioners, cam shaft and cam shaft followers, tappett gear, valve and valve guides, pistons, gudgeon pins, piston rings, con rods, cylinder head, oil seals, gaskets, clutch when affected by oil leaks.
2. All internal components including – main shaft, lay gear, all gears, synchro hub assemblies, baulk rings, needle rollers, bearings, oil seals, gaskets including mechanical coverage of internal failure to overdrive limits but excluding all external linkage.
3. Auto clutch, bands, valve block, pumps, oil seals, gaskets, governor valve, speedo drive, torque converter, but excluding all external linkage.
4. Internal components in all types of drive axle including crown wheel and pinion, half shafts (internal bearings), gaskets and seals.
5. Water pump, head gasket, thermostat and thermostat housing, radiator.
6. Starter motor.
In line with routine maintenance, items such as spark plugs, auxiliary drive belts, brake pads and linings, wiper blades, clutch linings, lamp bulbs or other consumable items are excluded from warranty.
Work to be carried out by the seller, or their agents, and it is the responsibility of the customer to get the vehicle to the seller or agents.
PART EXCHANGE VEHICLES
ALL PART EXCHANGES ARE SOLD ON A "SPARES OR REPAIR" BASIS AND NOT OFFERED WITH ANY WARRANTY.
Please undertake your own inspection to ensure any such vehicles are suitable for your purpose.